We are becoming more used to seeing?metal roofing?in Hawaii, but what about metal siding? Hawaii is an ideal location for the use of metal siding because it’s extremely wind and weather-resistant, resists corrosion, environment-friendly, low maintenance, and cost-effective.
It’s also versatile. If you’re curious about metal siding, but don’t want to re-side your entire house just yet, get creative! In this post we’ll take a look at some of the unique ways property owners are using metal siding in Hawaii.
Creative Indoor And Outdoor Uses For Metal Siding
Metal siding can bring a modern look to any home, room, or business. It’s relatively inexpensive and simple to install making it as suitable for décor and accents as it is for roofing and siding. Even better, it’s tough. There are no worries about protecting it from the elements or handling it gently to prevent breakage.
- Ceilings:?Use metal siding to create a strong ceiling that gives off modern appeal and a bold look. Excellent for warehouses and industrial applications.
- Walls:?Use metal on an entire wall or half a wall in place of paneling. You can spray paint the siding any color or buy metal siding that has the colors baked in for maximum color stay.
- Room Dividers:?Hang siding sections from the ceiling to create an instant room divider or hang it from a track roller to create a sliding room divider or doorway.
- Cabinet Inserts:?Replace the wooden inserts of kitchen or bathroom cabinetry with metal. Pairing metal with wood creates a rustic feel.
- Siding accents: If you’re not sure about outfitting the entire exterior of your home or business with metal siding, consider using it just as an accent. Pick a prominent wall or maybe one that gets constant sun or sea exposure and cover it with metal siding.
- Sheds, garages and outdoor structures:?Construct a shed, garage, gazebo, or any other outdoor structure with metal siding for a durable and attractive yard accent or shelter. Steel siding adds strength the these structures providing shelter from the elements.
- Privacy windows:?Don’t want people peeking in your shed or garage windows? Cut some metal siding and slip that into the frame. Paint it to blend in with the structure or for a nice pop of color.
Visit Klockener Metals For Metal Siding In Hawaii